Translation of defunct in Spanish:
- 1 (extinct)(idea/theory)the party is not yet defunct
caducoel partido tiene aún vidaa defunct lawuna ley que ha caído en desusoExample sentences
- The following humorous extract, written by Leo, was in a story published in a long defunct magazine.
- On Tuesday, I am going to Radio Rhema at the now defunct train station and am initiating the beginning of the end.
- When I do it the first five or so results are always the same defunct personal websites for which I have long forgotten the passwords.
- 2 (dead) [formal]difunto [formal]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.