- 1.1 (deterioration) degeneración (f), deterioro (m)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 [Med] (of tissue, organs) degeneración (f)
- How does he propose to fix the problem of moral degeneration and cultural decline?
- Uncontrolled and unplanned tourism has led to natural, cultural and social degeneration inside the so-called host nations.
- We are not dealing with merely a process of intellectual degeneration.
- It damages the nerve cells in the brain and causes degeneration, deterioration and gradual loss of function of areas of the brain.
- Histopathology shows degeneration of the smooth muscle with fibrosis.
- Radiation therapy for exudative macular degeneration has also been attempted.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.