- 1 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (consideration) deliberación (feminine) after long deliberation tras largas deliberaciones or una larga deliberaciónMore example sentences1.2
(deliberations plural)(decision making) deliberaciones (feminine plural)
- I said to them that in their deliberations they should consider the ten pensioners' flats adjacent.
- The jury was resuming its deliberations today to consider verdicts on two remaining charges.
- The discussions and deliberations which transpired over this period have been treated as a state secret.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable (unhurried manner) parsimonia (f), calma (f)More example sentences
- Arms vertically extended, I turned with the slow deliberation of a cornered felon.
- Again and again, with slow deliberation, the whale approaches the boat.
- Tanned and looking younger than he is, he speaks with slow deliberation, well aware of the power of the spoken word.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.