Translation of deliberation in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 uncountable (consideration) after long deliberationtras largas deliberaciones or una larga deliberaciónExample sentences1.2
also: deliberations plural(decision making)deliberaciones (feminine plural)
- I said to them that in their deliberations they should consider the ten pensioners' flats adjacent.
- The jury was resuming its deliberations today to consider verdicts on two remaining charges.
- The discussions and deliberations which transpired over this period have been treated as a state secret.
- 2 uncountable (unhurried manner)Example sentences
- Arms vertically extended, I turned with the slow deliberation of a cornered felon.
- Again and again, with slow deliberation, the whale approaches the boat.
- Tanned and looking younger than he is, he speaks with slow deliberation, well aware of the power of the spoken word.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than