- 1 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (consideration) deliberación (feminine) after long deliberation tras largas deliberaciones or una larga deliberaciónMore example sentences1.2
(deliberations plural)(decision making) deliberaciones (feminine plural)
- I said to them that in their deliberations they should consider the ten pensioners' flats adjacent.
- The jury was resuming its deliberations today to consider verdicts on two remaining charges.
- The discussions and deliberations which transpired over this period have been treated as a state secret.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable (unhurried manner) parsimonia (f), calma (f)More example sentences
- Arms vertically extended, I turned with the slow deliberation of a cornered felon.
- Again and again, with slow deliberation, the whale approaches the boat.
- Tanned and looking younger than he is, he speaks with slow deliberation, well aware of the power of the spoken word.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.