- 1.1 (appetizing) [food/taste/smell] delicioso, exquisito, riquísimo it tastes o it's delicious está delicioso or exquisito or riquísimoMore example sentences1.2 (delightful) [breeze/feeling] delicioso she looked absolutely delicious estaba divina
More example sentences
- When he eventually opened the foil packet, the smell was amazing and the venison tasted delicious too.
- Learn how to tell when a custard is set, why eggs need to be relaxed before baking, and taste delicious results!
- They nearly always taste delicious and everyone seems to really like them.
- It would be a delicious irony if these actions now deem him to be unfit to sit on the council.
- Which would make that irony even more delicious.
- But then Nicole arrives looking simply delicious, and her voice is tolerable enough.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)