Translation of delicious in Spanish:
- 1 (appetizing) it tastes o it's deliciousestá delicioso or exquisito or riquísimoExample sentences
- When he eventually opened the foil packet, the smell was amazing and the venison tasted delicious too.
- Learn how to tell when a custard is set, why eggs need to be relaxed before baking, and taste delicious results!
- They nearly always taste delicious and everyone seems to really like them.
- 2 (delightful)(breeze/feeling)she looked absolutely delicious
deliciosoestaba divinaExample sentences
- It would be a delicious irony if these actions now deem him to be unfit to sit on the council.
- Which would make that irony even more delicious.
- But then Nicole arrives looking simply delicious, and her voice is tolerable enough.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.