Translation of delinquency in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Law/Derecho] [Sociology/Sociología] delincuencia (feminine)Example sentences1.2 [Finance] mora (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) delinquency charge recargo (masculine) de mora
- Gender is no barrier to delinquency and crime committed by youth.
- Crime and delinquency among our young people would have been at a minimum today if heads of all religious faiths and homes had the respect and admiration of those under their charge.
- Media reports on youth crime and delinquency regularly paint a picture of undisciplined and dangerous young people with negative attitudes towards authority.
- However, an increase in total consumer debt increases revolving delinquencies.
- That could lead to more mortgage delinquencies or defaults.
- This theorem accounts for both the unexplainable growth in outstandings and the lack of delinquencies!
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.