Translation of delinquency in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Law/Derecho] [Sociology/Sociología] delincuencia (feminine)Example sentences1.2 [Finance] mora (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) delinquency charge recargo (masculine) de mora
- Gender is no barrier to delinquency and crime committed by youth.
- Crime and delinquency among our young people would have been at a minimum today if heads of all religious faiths and homes had the respect and admiration of those under their charge.
- Media reports on youth crime and delinquency regularly paint a picture of undisciplined and dangerous young people with negative attitudes towards authority.
- However, an increase in total consumer debt increases revolving delinquencies.
- That could lead to more mortgage delinquencies or defaults.
- This theorem accounts for both the unexplainable growth in outstandings and the lack of delinquencies!
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a