- 1.1 [Law] [Sociol] delincuencia (f)More example sentences1.2 [Fin] mora (f) (before n) delinquency charge recargo (m) de mora
More example sentences
- Gender is no barrier to delinquency and crime committed by youth.
- Crime and delinquency among our young people would have been at a minimum today if heads of all religious faiths and homes had the respect and admiration of those under their charge.
- Media reports on youth crime and delinquency regularly paint a picture of undisciplined and dangerous young people with negative attitudes towards authority.
- However, an increase in total consumer debt increases revolving delinquencies.
- That could lead to more mortgage delinquencies or defaults.
- This theorem accounts for both the unexplainable growth in outstandings and the lack of delinquencies!
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.