Translation of delirious in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Medicine) to be delirious the fever made her deliriousla fiebre la hizo delirar or desvariarExample sentences1.2 (wildly excited, happy) [colloquial]
loco de alegría [colloquial]to become delirious with joyenloquecer de alegríaExample sentences
- If left untreated, the patient may be highly agitated, develop insomnia, become delirious or go into a coma.
- Vivid hallucinations and delirious illusions may also occur.
- His vision was dimming as the rock squeezed harder, his mind was almost delirious with the pain.
- She had been delirious with excitement about the whole thing, from the moment they had been invited along.
- It requires delirious, wild optimism to believe madness on every continent will keep us safe indefinitely.
- While the penalty prompted singing and cheering from the crowd, the drop kick produced thunderous applause and brought a delirious crowd to their feet.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.