- 1 (letter) delta (feminine)More example sentences
- Other symbols use in chemistry include the Greek letter delta to denote a change in energy levels and an arrow to indicate the direction a reaction proceeds in.
- Casey guessed the next would be delta: phonetic alphabet
- Apparently they don't teach you anything useful, just epsilons and deltas.
- 2 [Geography/Geografía] delta (masculine)More example sentences
- It and many other old zircons come from metamorphosed sediments deposited in river deltas some 3 billion years ago in what is now southwestern Australia.
- Discriminating between deposits of tidally influenced deltas and tide-dominated coastal mud flats in the rock record is often difficult.
- Innumerable lagoons, lakes, canals, estuaries and the deltas of 44 rivers make up the 900 km of backwater network of the State.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.