Translation of demarcate in Spanish:
- The first phase ran from 2000 to 2002 and entailed the establishment and stabilisation of municipalities along newly demarcated boundaries.
- Both countries agreed to hold more talks on demarcating their sea boundaries as early as next month.
- The troops are supposed to monitor the buffer zone while an international boundary commission demarcates the disputed 1 000 km.
- The strength of the working class emerges the more it politically differentiates, separates and demarcates itself from the policies and programs of the bourgeoisie.
- Here we present a noninvasive method for precisely demarcating the hormonally distinct phases of the menstrual cycle.
- Computerized instruments are advertised as tools that break down the barriers separating previously demarcated musical tasks.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.