Translation of demented in Spanish:
- 1.1 (insane)(person)(screams/mutterings)to become dementedenloquecidode dementeenloquecerseExample sentences1.2 (very worried, irritated) [colloquial] she was demented with worry
estaba histérica (de preocupación) [colloquial]Example sentences
- The diagnosis of an independent depressive disorder becomes difficult in the demented patient.
- High level of disability is associated with major depression, in both demented and nondemented people.
- On the flip side, cognition has improved in demented or impaired people given nutritional support.
- To me, it seemed like demented torture, and not very flattering.
- They fell in the gaily lit hall with a flutter like demented birds attempting flight.
- I probably looked more than a little demented, come to think of it.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.