Translation of demented in Spanish:
- 1 (insane)(person)
demente(screams/mutterings)to become demented
de dementeenloquecerseExample sentences
- The diagnosis of an independent depressive disorder becomes difficult in the demented patient.
- High level of disability is associated with major depression, in both demented and nondemented people.
- On the flip side, cognition has improved in demented or impaired people given nutritional support.
- To me, it seemed like demented torture, and not very flattering.
- They fell in the gaily lit hall with a flutter like demented birds attempting flight.
- I probably looked more than a little demented, come to think of it.
- 2 (very worried, irritated) [colloquial]histérico [colloquial]she was demented with worryestaba histérica (de preocupación) [colloquial]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.