Translation of demist in Spanish:
- (British English)Example sentences
- Its problem is that the heater system is inadequate to demist the front windscreen.
- ‘We had to provide equipment to demist it, otherwise you'd only have seen them through Scotch mist,’ Masters said.
- All the windows on the car are glass (including the rear) and they all feature ‘invisible’ heating elements to promote rapid demisting and defrosting.
Definition of demist in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.