Translation of demo in Spanish:
noun plural demos
- 1 1.1 (Music) 1.2 (Marketing) [colloquial]Example sentences
- But because of the foot and mouth crisis, the Whitby-based peace campaigners organising the demo switched venues to Whitby town centre bandstand.
- A bunch of us are going to the London peace demo on Sunday.
- I mean, how many demos do you go on these days where a majority of the marchers are in their late teens or early 20s and whose aims are to defend ‘science, reasoned debate and the welfare of mankind’, no less?
- 2 (protest)(British English) [colloquial]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.