Translation of democratic in Spanish:
- 1 (Politics) 1.1(country/system/election)
also: Democratic(in US)Example sentences
- What people see as democratic principles may sometimes have to be compromised.
- In theory, the fund supports democratic institutions in the nations it assists.
- You also think our freedoms will be reined in and our democracy will be less democratic.
- In July and August the Democratic and Republican parties hold their nominating conventions.
- He brought a variety of Democratic congressmen on stage to wave at the crowd.
- No member of the Democratic congressional leadership commented on his charges.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.