Translation of demon in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (Mythology) (before noun) the demon drinkel demonio de la bebidaExample sentences1.2 (naughty child) [colloquial] he's a little demon
es un diablillo [colloquial]Example sentences
- But there is simply no credible evidence to suggest the boy was possessed by demons or evil spirits.
- Tibetans treat the blind as outcasts because they believe they are possessed by demons or have committed evil in a prior life.
- In Tartini's time, the Devil personified the spirit of evil, a demon, the ruler of Hell, and the chief adversary of God.
- No, they are not animals, they are evil demons who hide under the cloak of kindness and normality while they hatch their plots.
- Why did he go from nearly human to cruel demon in a heartbeat?
- Three, I'm a sadistic demon that delights in your emotional pain.
- Our first tests of the company's new speed demon show some impressive performance gains.
- Remember those occasions when he would have made batting easy for his partners by taking on the demon bowlers all by himself.
- Cotton might not be the demon fabric that performance apparel manufacturers say it is, but I'm going to keep my Under Armour shirt.
- 2 2.1 [colloquial] (enthusiast)a demon
forsomethingshe's a demon for work/exercisees una bestia trabajando/haciendo ejercicio [colloquial]Example sentences2.2 (talented person)a demon
- So how odd that Howard should invest so much time and political capital in building a whole speech round this non-existent demon.
atsomethinghe's a demon at chess/golfes una fiera or un hacha jugando al ajedrez/golf [colloquial](before noun) (bowler/shot)
endiabladamente bueno [colloquial]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.