- 1.1 [possession/powers/force] demoníacoMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2demoniacal
- Was there some evil demonic being looking to recruit unsuspecting people for a diabolical plan?
- It was my first experience of being addressed by a demonic spirit through someone else's lips.
- I could now distinguish the difference between human evil and demonic evil it seemed.
- Six inches away from them was another pair of eyes, a wild, staring, demonic pair of eyes.
- She remembered being furious with the demonic Keytako, and that's when she blacked out.
- It was the Grim Reaper, but he was not as wild or demonic as she had once fancied him to be.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.