Translation of demonic in Spanish:
- 1.1(possession/powers/force)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2→ demoniacal
- Was there some evil demonic being looking to recruit unsuspecting people for a diabolical plan?
- It was my first experience of being addressed by a demonic spirit through someone else's lips.
- I could now distinguish the difference between human evil and demonic evil it seemed.
- Six inches away from them was another pair of eyes, a wild, staring, demonic pair of eyes.
- She remembered being furious with the demonic Keytako, and that's when she blacked out.
- It was the Grim Reaper, but he was not as wild or demonic as she had once fancied him to be.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than