Translation of demonic in Spanish:
- 1.1 [possession/powers/force] demoníacoExample sentences
- Was there some evil demonic being looking to recruit unsuspecting people for a diabolical plan?
- It was my first experience of being addressed by a demonic spirit through someone else's lips.
- I could now distinguish the difference between human evil and demonic evil it seemed.
- Six inches away from them was another pair of eyes, a wild, staring, demonic pair of eyes.
- She remembered being furious with the demonic Keytako, and that's when she blacked out.
- It was the Grim Reaper, but he was not as wild or demonic as she had once fancied him to be.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas