- 1.1 [possession/powers/force] demoníacoMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2demoniacal
- Was there some evil demonic being looking to recruit unsuspecting people for a diabolical plan?
- It was my first experience of being addressed by a demonic spirit through someone else's lips.
- I could now distinguish the difference between human evil and demonic evil it seemed.
- Six inches away from them was another pair of eyes, a wild, staring, demonic pair of eyes.
- She remembered being furious with the demonic Keytako, and that's when she blacked out.
- It was the Grim Reaper, but he was not as wild or demonic as she had once fancied him to be.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.