Translation of demonstrate in Spanish:
- 1.1 (show)(need/ability/method)he demonstrated how to make mayonnaisedemostró cómo se hace la mayonesaExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (Marketing)
- A group has been on a rally to London to demonstrate its feelings and has also spelt out its views to Institute chiefs in a bid to keep tuition fees as low as possible.
- Suddenly Duffy's charges began to demonstrate a bit of pluck.
- She demonstrates her impressive long distance catching here.
(appliance/product)hacer una demostración de
- The promoter had even installed a machine and demonstrated how these plates and cups were moulded.
- On the opening day of the exhibition, Pipop will demonstrate his painting skills by creating a painting in public.
- Techniques to minimise stress at work were demonstrated at the campaign.
- 1 (Politics)to demonstrate in support of/against something/somebodymanifestarsemanifestarse en apoyo/en contra de algo/alguienExample sentences
- Couldn't the point be made equally effectively by demonstrating in some more public space where private homes and families wouldn't be disrupted?
- Thousands were demonstrating today - I think near the Ministry of Oil (though someone said it was somewhere else).
- Thousands were demonstrating today all over the country.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.