- 1.1 (show) [need/ability/method] demostrar* he demonstrated how to make mayonnaise demostró cómo se hace la mayonesaMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 [Marketing/Márketing] [appliance/product] hacer* una demostración de
- A group has been on a rally to London to demonstrate its feelings and has also spelt out its views to Institute chiefs in a bid to keep tuition fees as low as possible.
- Suddenly Duffy's charges began to demonstrate a bit of pluck.
- She demonstrates her impressive long distance catching here.
- The promoter had even installed a machine and demonstrated how these plates and cups were moulded.
- On the opening day of the exhibition, Pipop will demonstrate his painting skills by creating a painting in public.
- Techniques to minimise stress at work were demonstrated at the campaign.
- 1 [Politics/Política] manifestarse* to demonstrate in support of/against sth/sb manifestarse* en apoyo/en contra de algo/algnMore example sentences
- Couldn't the point be made equally effectively by demonstrating in some more public space where private homes and families wouldn't be disrupted?
- Thousands were demonstrating today - I think near the Ministry of Oil (though someone said it was somewhere else).
- Thousands were demonstrating today all over the country.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The deck of cards used in Spain is called the baraja francesa. The four suits are oros, copas, espadas, and bastos, corresponding to diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Each suit has nine numbered cards and three face cards - jack (sota), knight, and king. There is no queen.