Translation of demonstrate in Spanish:
- 1 (show)(need/ability/method)he demonstrated how to make mayonnaise
demostrardemostró cómo se hace la mayonesaExample sentences
- A group has been on a rally to London to demonstrate its feelings and has also spelt out its views to Institute chiefs in a bid to keep tuition fees as low as possible.
- Suddenly Duffy's charges began to demonstrate a bit of pluck.
- She demonstrates her impressive long distance catching here.
- The promoter had even installed a machine and demonstrated how these plates and cups were moulded.
- On the opening day of the exhibition, Pipop will demonstrate his painting skills by creating a painting in public.
- Techniques to minimise stress at work were demonstrated at the campaign.
- 1 (Politics)manifestarseto demonstrate in support of/against something/somebodymanifestarse en apoyo/en contra de algo/alguienExample sentences
- Couldn't the point be made equally effectively by demonstrating in some more public space where private homes and families wouldn't be disrupted?
- Thousands were demonstrating today - I think near the Ministry of Oil (though someone said it was somewhere else).
- Thousands were demonstrating today all over the country.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.