Translation of demonstrator in Spanish:
- 1 [Politics/Política] manifestante (masculine and feminine)Example sentences
- Social unrest was exploding as anti-war protestors and civil rights demonstrators used the public stage to express their views.
- The small crowd of about 1,000 demonstrators was obliged to march three kilometres from a neighbouring train station.
- Hundreds of demonstrators marched in the center of the city today to protest his visit.
- 2 [Marketing/Márketing] demostrador, (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- With snow not normally found at this time of year, even in the nearby Peak District, the demonstrators took to trampolines to give a display of their skills.
- The wide-ranging project will allow visitors to try their hands at age-old country crafts with the help of trained demonstrators.
- The speeches at the Placa de Tetuan were repeated four times as demonstrators continued to arrive.
- The company expects to start first test flights on a demonstrator by the end of 2003.
- The team at the University of Strathclyde have proved this mathematically, and we've now built a demonstrator to test it practically.
- Following the successful completion of the demonstrator tests, the system entered full-scale development and pre-production.
- 3 (British English/inglés británico) (teacher) profesor, (masculine, feminine) de prácticas, ayudante (masculine and feminine) or asistente (masculine and feminine) del profesor/de la profesoraExample sentences
- Peer teachers in the second year of the laboratory sequence act as demonstrators, coaches and evaluators.
- She had previously taught in secondary schools and as a demonstrator at the university.
- Up to 100 council staff left their desks to join school students and other demonstrators disrupting rush hour traffic in Bradford and York.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.