- (of climate change, the Holocaust) a Holocaust denierun negacionista del HolocaustoExample sentences
- But if you read on, you find that this only means that some of the long-standing evidence deniers merely keep on denying the evidence.
- In any case, to encourage debate about the theories of holocaust deniers is a wholly neutral and unremarkable activity.
- Holocaust deniers intentionally blur the distinction between the First Amendment right to speak freely, without government restraint, and the right to publicity, an audience, and scholarly consideration.
- uncountable (in fabric) 15 denier stockingsmedias (feminine plural) de 15 denierExample sentences
- It is made of 210 - denier nylon with PVC coating.
- All are constructed of 300 - denier nylon and include lots of value-added features.
- For nylon bags, consider its denier, or thickness.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.