- 1.1 (inform against) denunciar they denounced him to the police as a thief lo denunciaron a la policía por ladrónMore example sentences1.2 (censure) [action/attitude] denunciar
More example sentences
- An informer who denounces someone to the government to be killed, imprisoned, or even fined is likened to an assailant, since being arrested can be a dangerous and traumatic experience.
- What if the secret services denounced someone based upon information extracted under torture?
- If he has not abused his authority and betrayed children, he is still guilty of not denouncing those who did.
- When money is denounced as the root of all evil, we should properly understand it not as banknotes but as bright, treacherous gold.
- He has publicly denounced all the wrongs that were levelled on him.
- Of course these photos are going to be denounced as fakes.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.