- 1.1 (inform against) denunciar they denounced him to the police as a thief lo denunciaron a la policía por ladrónMore example sentences1.2 (censure) [action/attitude] denunciar
More example sentences
- An informer who denounces someone to the government to be killed, imprisoned, or even fined is likened to an assailant, since being arrested can be a dangerous and traumatic experience.
- What if the secret services denounced someone based upon information extracted under torture?
- If he has not abused his authority and betrayed children, he is still guilty of not denouncing those who did.
- When money is denounced as the root of all evil, we should properly understand it not as banknotes but as bright, treacherous gold.
- He has publicly denounced all the wrongs that were levelled on him.
- Of course these photos are going to be denounced as fakes.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.