- 1.1 (inform against) denunciar they denounced him to the police as a thief lo denunciaron a la policía por ladrónMore example sentences1.2 (censure) [action/attitude] denunciar
More example sentences
- An informer who denounces someone to the government to be killed, imprisoned, or even fined is likened to an assailant, since being arrested can be a dangerous and traumatic experience.
- What if the secret services denounced someone based upon information extracted under torture?
- If he has not abused his authority and betrayed children, he is still guilty of not denouncing those who did.
- When money is denounced as the root of all evil, we should properly understand it not as banknotes but as bright, treacherous gold.
- He has publicly denounced all the wrongs that were levelled on him.
- Of course these photos are going to be denounced as fakes.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.