n (pl -ties)u c
- 1 1.1 (of population) densidad (f)More example sentences1.2 (of fog) lo espeso, densidad (f)
More example sentences1.3 [Comput] [Phys] densidad (f)
- The low population density in rural areas makes the provision of specialized mental health services in those areas impractical.
- It is not known why the understory of the Hermit forest had such uncharacteristically low total stem density and total basal area.
- The Government should develop a specific number of roads every year according to the traffic density of the area concerned.
More example sentences
- Because it is a weight bearing activity, skating can build bone density to a certain degree.
- Encouraging the consumption of this single food, milk, may have lasting implications for nutrient density, bone health and body weight.
- Syncopation in varying degrees of rhythmic density plays an important role in ‘Kohntarkosz.’
More example sentences1.4 (of style) lo denso
- With its incredibly high storage density, the DVD might just be the solution to two vexing problems.
- While in its early stages, the technology shows potential for high speed, high density storage of data, while retaining data even when power is turned off.
- One way to increase storage capacity is to increase the areal density of the medium.
- We are further informed that scientific theories fail at a singularity, which is an event involving infinite mass, density, pressure and temperature.
- The formula is easily derived by making assumptions about the mass density of the earth.
- That is based on its average density, calculated by dividing total mass by volume.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)