n (plural -ties)uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable
- 1 1.1 (of population) densidad (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (of fog) lo espeso, densidad (feminine)
More example sentences1.3 [Computing/Informática] [Physics/Física] densidad (feminine)
- The low population density in rural areas makes the provision of specialized mental health services in those areas impractical.
- It is not known why the understory of the Hermit forest had such uncharacteristically low total stem density and total basal area.
- The Government should develop a specific number of roads every year according to the traffic density of the area concerned.
More example sentences
- Because it is a weight bearing activity, skating can build bone density to a certain degree.
- Encouraging the consumption of this single food, milk, may have lasting implications for nutrient density, bone health and body weight.
- Syncopation in varying degrees of rhythmic density plays an important role in ‘Kohntarkosz.’
More example sentences1.4 (of style) lo denso
- With its incredibly high storage density, the DVD might just be the solution to two vexing problems.
- While in its early stages, the technology shows potential for high speed, high density storage of data, while retaining data even when power is turned off.
- One way to increase storage capacity is to increase the areal density of the medium.
- We are further informed that scientific theories fail at a singularity, which is an event involving infinite mass, density, pressure and temperature.
- The formula is easily derived by making assumptions about the mass density of the earth.
- That is based on its average density, calculated by dividing total mass by volume.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.