Translation of dependence in Spanish:
- 1.1 (reliance)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (addiction) (Medicine) his dependence on morphine
- But James aimed to free the crown from any dependence on its subjects.
- The importance of sea control has increased with the world's growing dependence on international trade and ocean resources.
- Her mental condition slowly deteriorates with her growing dependence on a fantasy she is unable to control.
su dependencia de la morfinaExample sentences
- Choices made within these relationships, he argued, may give rise to the financial dependence of one partner on the other.
- As with the Chinese, the Japanese family also plays a key role in maintaining social stability, dependence, and mutual support.
- What she chooses is true love and financial dependence - outside marriage.
- Injections are also being developed to help tackle other serious addictions, including drugs dependence.
- Lifetime risks and correlates for both alcohol and drug abuse and dependence were estimated.
- With proper and timely treatment the victim of alcohol dependence can beat his addiction and lead a useful, productive life.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.