Translation of deplorable in Spanish:
- 1 (disgraceful) it is deplorable that this is still allowedes deplorable or vergonzoso que esto se siga permitiendoExample sentences
- Even if their claims are exaggerated, any loss of life is deplorable and unacceptable.
- During the past two days, residents have been setting fires on the streets to highlight deplorable living conditions.
- Older people in the locality cannot recollect the roads ever having been in a more deplorable condition.
- 2 (regrettable)(accident/misfortune)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.