Translation of deploy in Spanish:
- 1 (position) (Military)(forces/missile)
- Once the strategic lift deploys Army forces to where they are required, tactical logistics moves to the forefront.
- The Legion was often deployed in hopeless military situations.
- Profiting from a mutiny, the rebel forces deployed their troops rapidly and cut the country virtually in two.
- When the colonial militia deployed at Concord, the uniform was work clothes.
- The armies deployed conventionally, in the centre a phalanx of pike-armed heavy infantry flanked on both sides by cavalry.
- They simply could not bring themselves to believe that they would attack, and as a result they adopted the interpretation that their army was deploying only for an exercise.
- 2 (distribute, use) [formal]utilizar
hacer uso deExample sentences
- However, the trustees do have a responsibility to ensure that the centre's income is deployed in the most effective manner.
- Yet the silences, so effective when they are deployed, are largely absent.
- If she can deploy her record-breaking resources to maximum effect, this will ensure the next inspectorate report makes for happier reading.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.