- 1deponent (verb) [Ling] (verbo (m)) deponente (m)More example sentences
- Just because an active form doesn't exist in the relatively small corpus of the New Testament, this is no reason to deem a verb deponent.
- When one examines the ‘passive deponent’ verbs in question, they are a subset of the eighty-five-plus verbs that we have argued are true middles, not deponents.
- Mounce gives the figure of approximately seventy-five percent of the middle forms in the NT should be classified as deponent.
- 2 [Law] deponente (mf)More example sentences
- I understand from the affidavits that the various deponents have inconvenienced themselves by coming to the Court today.
- The deponents to these affidavits state that they have suffered injuries which were not fully compensated for under the prior settlements.
- You are the deponent of the affidavit which you have provided to the Court Registry in support of the application?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.