Translation of depressant in Spanish:
noun/nombrec and u
- [Pharmacology/Farmacología] depresivo (masculine)Example sentences
- Phenothiazines, tricyclic antidepressants, and CNS depressants may potentiate the therapeutic and adverse effects of opioids.
- The report also suggests that the number of new users has been climbing since the mid-1980s, the largest increase occurring with the depressants oxycodone, methadone and morphine.
- Interactions with benzodiazepines, pentobarbital, and other central nervous system depressants can yield additional sedative effects.
- [Pharmacology/Farmacología] depresivo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.