noun/nombrec and u
- [Pharmacology/Farmacología] depresivo (masculine)More example sentences
- Phenothiazines, tricyclic antidepressants, and CNS depressants may potentiate the therapeutic and adverse effects of opioids.
- The report also suggests that the number of new users has been climbing since the mid-1980s, the largest increase occurring with the depressants oxycodone, methadone and morphine.
- Interactions with benzodiazepines, pentobarbital, and other central nervous system depressants can yield additional sedative effects.
- [Pharmacology/Farmacología] depresivo
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the