- [passage/writing/powers] descriptivo; [adjective] calificativo we need a descriptive name for the product necesitamos un nombre que sugiera las características del productoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- This book is primarily a descriptive work, seeking to provide detail about a specific historical missionary activity.
- I didn't find the plot particularly gripping, but the level of period detail in the book's descriptive passages was excellent.
- The descriptive passages when she has tea with friends, or tends her garden, or shops for blouses to fit her ample bosom are a pleasure and add a completeness to the character.
- Freud recognized that the term ‘unconscious’ was better used as a descriptive adjective rather than as a topographical noun.
- Sometimes the descriptive noun phrase has already been used in a previous clause, and to avoid repetition, the anaphor such is substituted.
- ‘Vibrant’ is actually one of the rare descriptive adjectives which I have never turned into an adverb.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.