Translation of desertion in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Military)(Politics)Example sentences1.2 (of family, place)
Example sentences1.3 (of cause, principles)
- According to the CBS News programme 60 Minutes, there have been 5,500 desertions amongst US troops.
- In 1921 King George V granted him a pardon on the desertion charge.
- He just finished serving 30 days in jail for his 1965 desertion.
- We confined our trapping to the late stages of incubation to minimize nest desertion due to trapping procedures.
- Often the socio-economic implications arising out of desertions by the spouse is overlooked by society.
- Paradoxically, the distrust is further fuelled by the desertion of an assistant counsel on the team last month.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.