Translation of designation in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (naming) designación (feminine)Example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (name) [formal] denominación (feminine) [formal], nombre (masculine)
- Other trees at Anderson Cottage will be considered for historic designation along with those nominated by communities across the country.
- The precise parcels of land earmarked for designation were not publicly identified until May 1988.
- But the lack of scientific knowledge about the area, as well as the ongoing regression of the habitats due to the current draining, makes any designation of the area most unlikely.
- These process groups are shown by the Table, along with each process name and letter designations.
- The Army had not been naming its fighters, just giving them designations.
- The sites usually list bios and name some of the professional designations that qualified pros have.
- 2 c and u (appointment) nombramiento (masculine), designación (feminine)Example sentences
- And I suspect that the box office return for the film will make that designation an even higher honor than it is today.
- Another important provision of the new charter was that it eliminated party designation for candidates running for office.
- The most famous such appointee was, of course, John, whose designation as chief justice was understood by one and all to be a powerful political statement.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.