- diseñador, (masculine, feminine) a fashion/furniture designer un diseñador de modas/muebles great designers like Dior los grandes modistas or diseñadores como Dior set/stage designer escenógrafo, (masculine, feminine) an industrial/automotive designer un diseñador industrial/de automotores (before noun/delante del nombre) [clothes/jeans] de diseño exclusivo; [furniture/pen] de diseño she only wears designer labels solo usa ropa muy exclusivaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Fashion designers are asking for similar protection for clothing designs for three years.
- How did the son of a farmer from Aberdeenshire become one of the most fêted fashion designers in the world?
- We are professional graphic designers who have dedicated our lives to design, not politics.
- We were never really respected by the fashion press as a designer label.
- What is the point of expensive designer labels when the only person that gets to see that new outfit is you?
- I think men are much more aware of designer labels and fashion trends than they were even a year ago.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.