Translation of designer in Spanish:
- diseñador, (masculine, feminine) a fashion/furniture designer un diseñador de modas/muebles great designers like Dior los grandes modistas or diseñadores como Dior set/stage designer escenógrafo, (masculine, feminine) an industrial/automotive designer un diseñador industrial/de automotores (before noun/delante del nombre) [clothes/jeans] de diseño exclusivo; [furniture/pen] de diseño she only wears designer labels solo usa ropa muy exclusivaExample sentences
- Fashion designers are asking for similar protection for clothing designs for three years.
- How did the son of a farmer from Aberdeenshire become one of the most fêted fashion designers in the world?
- We are professional graphic designers who have dedicated our lives to design, not politics.
- We were never really respected by the fashion press as a designer label.
- What is the point of expensive designer labels when the only person that gets to see that new outfit is you?
- I think men are much more aware of designer labels and fashion trends than they were even a year ago.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.