- diseñador, -dora (m,f) a fashion/furniture designer un diseñador de modas/muebles great designers like Dior los grandes modistas or diseñadores como Dior set/stage designer escenógrafo, -fa (m,f) an industrial/automotive designer un diseñador industrial/de automotores (before n) [clothes/jeans] de diseño exclusivo; [furniture/pen] de diseño she only wears designer labels solo usa ropa muy exclusivaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Fashion designers are asking for similar protection for clothing designs for three years.
- How did the son of a farmer from Aberdeenshire become one of the most fêted fashion designers in the world?
- We are professional graphic designers who have dedicated our lives to design, not politics.
- We were never really respected by the fashion press as a designer label.
- What is the point of expensive designer labels when the only person that gets to see that new outfit is you?
- I think men are much more aware of designer labels and fashion trends than they were even a year ago.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.