Translation of designer in Spanish:
- a fashion/furniture designerdiseñador, (-dora) (masculine, feminine)great designers like Diorun diseñador de modas/mueblesset/stage designerlos grandes modistas or diseñadores como Dioran industrial/automotive designerescenógrafo, (-fa) (masculine, feminine)un diseñador industrial/de automotores(before noun) (clothes/jeans)de diseño exclusivo(furniture/pen)she only wears designer labelsde diseñosolo usa ropa muy exclusivaExample sentences
- Fashion designers are asking for similar protection for clothing designs for three years.
- How did the son of a farmer from Aberdeenshire become one of the most fêted fashion designers in the world?
- We are professional graphic designers who have dedicated our lives to design, not politics.
- We were never really respected by the fashion press as a designer label.
- What is the point of expensive designer labels when the only person that gets to see that new outfit is you?
- I think men are much more aware of designer labels and fashion trends than they were even a year ago.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.