Translation of designer in Spanish:
- diseñador, (-dora) (masculine, feminine)a fashion/furniture designerun diseñador de modas/mueblesgreat designers like Diorlos grandes modistas or diseñadores como Diorset/stage designerescenógrafo, (-fa) (masculine, feminine)an industrial/automotive designerun diseñador industrial/de automotores(before noun) (clothes/jeans)
de diseño exclusivo(furniture/pen)she only wears designer labels
de diseñosolo usa ropa muy exclusivaExample sentences
- Fashion designers are asking for similar protection for clothing designs for three years.
- How did the son of a farmer from Aberdeenshire become one of the most fêted fashion designers in the world?
- We are professional graphic designers who have dedicated our lives to design, not politics.
- We were never really respected by the fashion press as a designer label.
- What is the point of expensive designer labels when the only person that gets to see that new outfit is you?
- I think men are much more aware of designer labels and fashion trends than they were even a year ago.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.