- 1 (of action, idea) conveniencia (feminine) the desirability of mass tourism in the capital is questionable es cuestionable que la afluencia de turismo de masas a la capital sea de desearMore example sentences
- How much are our senses trained socially to respond to specific aspects of human beauty and desirability?
- There is an unequivocal denial of the possibility or the desirability of universal values, ambitions or aspiration.
- Again, this reduces transport costs and increases the desirability of behaving in a transport efficient manner.
- 2 (of person) atractivo (masculine)
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexico, today is Conmemoración de la Proclamación de la Independencia. Throughout the country, at 11 o'clock at night, there is a communal shout, El Grito, in memory of Padre Hidalgo's cry of independence from the Spanish in the town of Dolores.