- 1 (of action, idea) conveniencia (f) the desirability of mass tourism in the capital is questionable es cuestionable que la afluencia de turismo de masas a la capital sea de desearMore example sentences
- How much are our senses trained socially to respond to specific aspects of human beauty and desirability?
- There is an unequivocal denial of the possibility or the desirability of universal values, ambitions or aspiration.
- Again, this reduces transport costs and increases the desirability of behaving in a transport efficient manner.
- 2 (of person) atractivo (m)
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)