Translation of desirability in Spanish:
- 1 (of action, idea) conveniencia (feminine) the desirability of mass tourism in the capital is questionable es cuestionable que la afluencia de turismo de masas a la capital sea de desearExample sentences
- How much are our senses trained socially to respond to specific aspects of human beauty and desirability?
- There is an unequivocal denial of the possibility or the desirability of universal values, ambitions or aspiration.
- Again, this reduces transport costs and increases the desirability of behaving in a transport efficient manner.
- 2 (of person) atractivo (masculine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.