Translation of desirability in Spanish:
- 1 (of action, idea) conveniencia (feminine) the desirability of mass tourism in the capital is questionable es cuestionable que la afluencia de turismo de masas a la capital sea de desearExample sentences
- How much are our senses trained socially to respond to specific aspects of human beauty and desirability?
- There is an unequivocal denial of the possibility or the desirability of universal values, ambitions or aspiration.
- Again, this reduces transport costs and increases the desirability of behaving in a transport efficient manner.
- 2 (of person) atractivo (masculine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the