- 1 (of action, idea) conveniencia (f) the desirability of mass tourism in the capital is questionable es cuestionable que la afluencia de turismo de masas a la capital sea de desearMore example sentences
- How much are our senses trained socially to respond to specific aspects of human beauty and desirability?
- There is an unequivocal denial of the possibility or the desirability of universal values, ambitions or aspiration.
- Again, this reduces transport costs and increases the desirability of behaving in a transport efficient manner.
- 2 (of person) atractivo (m)
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.