- 1.1 [property/location] atractivo desirable residence for sale se vende residencia de alto standing or de gran categoría 1.2 (sexually) [woman/man] atractivo, deseable, apetecibleMore example sentences1.3 (advisable, worthwhile) [outcome] deseable, conveniente; [option] conveniente, aconsejable it is most desirable that you should attend [formal] sería muy conveniente que asistiese teaching experience is desirable se valorará experiencia docente
More example sentences
- Roman writers often accused women of wanting to employ a wet nurse only for the sake of maintaining a sexually desirable figure.
- The film's most desirable character uses sex purely to manipulate people and her eyes seem more dead than enticing.
- It features a model with a modest acting resume, and makes her the most desirable woman to have graced the screen in recent years.
- There is, today, a general recognition that price stability is highly desirable from an economic standpoint.
- Other factors, such as the enhanced capital gains exemption and liability concerns, also make incorporation highly desirable.
- An experimental verification of the predictions of the theory would be highly desirable.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Catalán is the language of Catalonia. Like Castilian, Catalan is a Romance language. Variants of it include mallorquín of the Balearic Islands and valenciano spoken in the autonomous region of Valencia.