Translation of desirable in Spanish:
- 1.1 [property/location] atractivo desirable residence for sale se vende residencia de alto standing or de gran categoría 1.2 (sexually) [woman/man] atractivo, deseable, apetecibleExample sentences1.3 (advisable, worthwhile) [outcome] deseable, conveniente; [option] conveniente, aconsejable it is most desirable that you should attend [formal] sería muy conveniente que asistiese teaching experience is desirable se valorará experiencia docente
- Roman writers often accused women of wanting to employ a wet nurse only for the sake of maintaining a sexually desirable figure.
- The film's most desirable character uses sex purely to manipulate people and her eyes seem more dead than enticing.
- It features a model with a modest acting resume, and makes her the most desirable woman to have graced the screen in recent years.
- There is, today, a general recognition that price stability is highly desirable from an economic standpoint.
- Other factors, such as the enhanced capital gains exemption and liability concerns, also make incorporation highly desirable.
- An experimental verification of the predictions of the theory would be highly desirable.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.