- 1.1 [property/location] atractivo desirable residence for sale se vende residencia de alto standing or de gran categoría 1.2 (sexually) [woman/man] atractivo, deseable, apetecibleMore example sentences1.3 (advisable, worthwhile) [outcome] deseable, conveniente; [option] conveniente, aconsejable it is most desirable that you should attend [formal] sería muy conveniente que asistiese teaching experience is desirable se valorará experiencia docente
More example sentences
- Roman writers often accused women of wanting to employ a wet nurse only for the sake of maintaining a sexually desirable figure.
- The film's most desirable character uses sex purely to manipulate people and her eyes seem more dead than enticing.
- It features a model with a modest acting resume, and makes her the most desirable woman to have graced the screen in recent years.
- There is, today, a general recognition that price stability is highly desirable from an economic standpoint.
- Other factors, such as the enhanced capital gains exemption and liability concerns, also make incorporation highly desirable.
- An experimental verification of the predictions of the theory would be highly desirable.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.