Translation of desirable in Spanish:
- 1.1(property/location)desirable residence for sale
atractivose vende residencia de alto standing or de gran categoríaExample sentences1.2 (sexually)
Example sentences1.3 (advisable, worthwhile) it is most desirable that you should attend [formal]
- There is, today, a general recognition that price stability is highly desirable from an economic standpoint.
- Other factors, such as the enhanced capital gains exemption and liability concerns, also make incorporation highly desirable.
- An experimental verification of the predictions of the theory would be highly desirable.
sería muy conveniente que asistieseteaching experience is desirablese valorará experiencia docente
- Roman writers often accused women of wanting to employ a wet nurse only for the sake of maintaining a sexually desirable figure.
- The film's most desirable character uses sex purely to manipulate people and her eyes seem more dead than enticing.
- It features a model with a modest acting resume, and makes her the most desirable woman to have graced the screen in recent years.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.