- 1.1 [property/location] atractivo desirable residence for sale se vende residencia de alto standing or de gran categoría 1.2 (sexually) [woman/man] atractivo, deseable, apetecibleMore example sentences1.3 (advisable, worthwhile) [outcome] deseable, conveniente; [option] conveniente, aconsejable it is most desirable that you should attend [formal] sería muy conveniente que asistiese teaching experience is desirable se valorará experiencia docente
More example sentences
- Roman writers often accused women of wanting to employ a wet nurse only for the sake of maintaining a sexually desirable figure.
- The film's most desirable character uses sex purely to manipulate people and her eyes seem more dead than enticing.
- It features a model with a modest acting resume, and makes her the most desirable woman to have graced the screen in recent years.
- There is, today, a general recognition that price stability is highly desirable from an economic standpoint.
- Other factors, such as the enhanced capital gains exemption and liability concerns, also make incorporation highly desirable.
- An experimental verification of the predictions of the theory would be highly desirable.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The deck of cards used in Spain is called the baraja francesa. The four suits are oros, copas, espadas, and bastos, corresponding to diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Each suit has nine numbered cards and three face cards - jack (sota), knight, and king. There is no queen.