- 1 countable/numerable (of land, property — company) promotora (f) inmobiliaria; (— person) promotor inmobiliario, (m,f) (Latin America/América Latina) desarrollador inmobiliario, (masculine, feminine) (Latin America/América Latina)
- 2 uncountable/no numerable [Photography/Fotografía] revelador (masculine)More example sentences
- The recipe for paper is almost a double-strength version of my film developer.
- In a darkroom floating in a bath of developer an image slowly materializes.
- It is used in cosmetics and photography as a black and white developer, among other industrial applications.
- 3 countable/numerable [Psychology/Psicología] a slow/late developer un individuo de desarrollo lento/tardío I was a late developer [humorous/humorístico] me espabilé tardeMore example sentences
- They are often late developers, live by their own rules and can be utterly selfish.
- Young people often become anxious or worried if they think they are early or late developers.
- Jonathan Simpson, defending, said that his client had been a slow developer as a child and was very immature at the time of the offence.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.