- 1 countable/numerable (of land, property — company) promotora (feminine) inmobiliaria; (— person) promotor inmobiliario, (masculine, feminine) (Latin America/América Latina) desarrollador inmobiliario, (masculine, feminine) (Latin America/América Latina)
- 2 uncountable/no numerable [Photography/Fotografía] revelador (masculine)More example sentences
- The recipe for paper is almost a double-strength version of my film developer.
- In a darkroom floating in a bath of developer an image slowly materializes.
- It is used in cosmetics and photography as a black and white developer, among other industrial applications.
- 3 countable/numerable [Psychology/Psicología] a slow/late developer un individuo de desarrollo lento/tardío I was a late developer [humorous/humorístico] me espabilé tardeMore example sentences
- They are often late developers, live by their own rules and can be utterly selfish.
- Young people often become anxious or worried if they think they are early or late developers.
- Jonathan Simpson, defending, said that his client had been a slow developer as a child and was very immature at the time of the offence.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.