Translation of developer in Spanish:
- 1 countable (of land, property — company)(— person)promotor inmobiliario, (promotora inmobiliaria) (masculine, feminine)(Latin America)desarrollador inmobiliario, (desarrolladora inmobiliaria) (masculine, feminine) (Latin America)
- 2 uncountable (Photography)Example sentences
- The recipe for paper is almost a double-strength version of my film developer.
- In a darkroom floating in a bath of developer an image slowly materializes.
- It is used in cosmetics and photography as a black and white developer, among other industrial applications.
- 3 countable (Psychology)a slow/late developerI was a late developer [humorous]un individuo de desarrollo lento/tardíome espabilé tardeExample sentences
- They are often late developers, live by their own rules and can be utterly selfish.
- Young people often become anxious or worried if they think they are early or late developers.
- Jonathan Simpson, defending, said that his client had been a slow developer as a child and was very immature at the time of the offence.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.