Translation of developer in Spanish:
- 1 countable (of land, property)(company) promotora (feminine) inmobiliaria
- 2 uncountable (Photography)Example sentences
- The recipe for paper is almost a double-strength version of my film developer.
- In a darkroom floating in a bath of developer an image slowly materializes.
- It is used in cosmetics and photography as a black and white developer, among other industrial applications.
- 3 countable (Psychology)a slow/late developerun individuo de desarrollo lento/tardíoI was a late developer [humorous]me espabilé tardeExample sentences
- They are often late developers, live by their own rules and can be utterly selfish.
- Young people often become anxious or worried if they think they are early or late developers.
- Jonathan Simpson, defending, said that his client had been a slow developer as a child and was very immature at the time of the offence.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.