Translation of devious in Spanish:
- 1.1 (underhand) by devious meanscon artimañascon tejemanejesExample sentences1.2 (roundabout)
- It can only be the devious and underhand tactic of incorporating it in 90% of the world's web browsers.
- The Nazis saw the Jews and Poles as feminine races, achieving their goals through devious plots rather than masculine openness.
- That is the sort of devious, dodgy tactic this Government gets up to.
- What is difficult about maneuver is to make the devious route the most direct and to turn misfortune to advantage.
- The Scire made her way by a devious route to Port Lago on the Italian-occupied island of Leros in the Aegean to rendezvous with the frogmen crews.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.