- 1 (invent) [plan/method/system] idear, crear, concebir*; [machine/tool] inventar it's a gadget of his own devising es un aparato que él mismo inventóMore example sentences
- Another system that devises methods to avoid errors is user-centered design.
- The sheer scale of the plans devised by this team required the support of thousands of service personnel and civilians.
- Third, it provides an opportunity for effective user involvement, as the patients assist in devising their own care plan.
- 2 (bequeath) [Law/Derecho] to devise sth
tosb legar* algo aalgnMore example sentences
- All the residue of my estate, including real and personal property, I give, devise, and bequeath to Earlham College.
- All persons of sound mind are competent to bequeath and devise real and personal estate, excepting infants and married women.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an