- 1 (invent) [plan/method/system] idear, crear, concebir*; [machine/tool] inventar it's a gadget of his own devising es un aparato que él mismo inventóMore example sentences
- Another system that devises methods to avoid errors is user-centered design.
- The sheer scale of the plans devised by this team required the support of thousands of service personnel and civilians.
- Third, it provides an opportunity for effective user involvement, as the patients assist in devising their own care plan.
- 2 (bequeath) [Law] to devise sth
tosb legar* algo aalgnMore example sentences
- All the residue of my estate, including real and personal property, I give, devise, and bequeath to Earlham College.
- All persons of sound mind are competent to bequeath and devise real and personal estate, excepting infants and married women.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.