Translation of devoted in Spanish:
- 1.1 (loving)(couple/family)your devoted son, Charles
unidotu hijo que te quiere, Charleshis devoted mothersu abnegada madreto be devoted
tosomebodysentir devoción1.2 (dedicated) (before noun) poralguien
tenerle mucho cariño
- John had many qualities, but above all, he was a devoted and loving husband and father.
- He's a loving husband and a devoted father to his son, Mike.
- Naturally he will also need my devoted attention and loving care in the time ahead if he is to get better as I hope.
- Another night was devoted exclusively to a discussion of Patrick Roscoe - not the author but a computer-programmer friend of Heti's.
- This section of the essay is devoted to an article in Nature magazine on the evolution of the immune system in lampreys (a jawless, parasitic fish).
- It's home to the Bettie Morton Gallery and the Brixton Art Gallery - both devoted to up-and-coming African-British artists.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.