Translation of devotee in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Religion/Religión] devoto, (masculine, feminine)Example sentences1.2 (fan) adepto, (masculine, feminine), partidario, (masculine, feminine)
- The common devotee should ascertain the sadhu's level of knowledge and devotion, and who is his guru and lineage.
- She was a devotee of the new religion of ‘Konkokyo’ which worshiped a folk god named Konjin.
- Following the instructions, devotees recovered the Deity and returned it to the temple.
- It was only later, after going solo, that he went all interesting, becoming a devotee of prehistoric Britain.
- What is it about tai chi that makes its devotees want to freak people out by always doing it in public?
- She becomes a devotee of death, addicted to the most shuddery of Grimms' fairy tales and a book for the terminally ill called A Hundred Ways to Die.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a