Translation of diabolical in Spanish:
- 1 (fiendish)Example sentences
- We are capable of diabolical evil - and angelic goodness.
- It sounded very much like she was trying to sound evil and diabolical, but all she came across as was somewhat disturbed.
- The Devil and his diabolical servants seemed to have no interest in the fate of individual mortals for the moment.
- 2 (very bad)Example sentences
- I think it's absolutely diabolical and disgraceful that the England players even contemplated going on strike.
- The way in which the process has taken place, and the rush and haste in which this legislation is being rammed through, are a diabolical disgrace.
- I say, and New Zealand First says, that it is a diabolical disgrace to spend $21.15 million in this way.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.