Translation of diabolical in Spanish:
- 1.1 (fiendish)Example sentences1.2 (very bad)
- We are capable of diabolical evil - and angelic goodness.
- It sounded very much like she was trying to sound evil and diabolical, but all she came across as was somewhat disturbed.
- The Devil and his diabolical servants seemed to have no interest in the fate of individual mortals for the moment.
- I think it's absolutely diabolical and disgraceful that the England players even contemplated going on strike.
- The way in which the process has taken place, and the rush and haste in which this legislation is being rammed through, are a diabolical disgrace.
- I say, and New Zealand First says, that it is a diabolical disgrace to spend $21.15 million in this way.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.