- 1.1 [Medicine/Medicina] [illness] diagnosticar* the doctor diagnosed her as epileptic el médico le diagnosticó epilepsia I was wrongly diagnosed no acertaron or se equivocaron con el diagnósticoMore example sentences1.2 [cause/fault] determinar, establecer*
More example sentences
- Would this woman have been given such advice if her unborn child was not diagnosed as having the condition?
- Pollyanna was just six weeks old when she was diagnosed as having the condition.
- George was diagnosed with the potentially deadly condition days after his second birthday.
- Doctors usually diagnose the disease after studying the symptoms, and excluding other possible causes.
- The surgeon diagnoses the problem by barium enema or a colonoscopy and schedules surgery.
- Generally speaking, a team that includes both a speech therapist and surgeon working together best diagnoses these problems.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.