Translation of diagonal in Spanish:
en diagonalExample sentences
- Draw two diagonal lines dividing the square and the rectangle into triangles.
- One option is to draw a diagonal line between two opposite points to represent movement between here and there.
- The design was very nice, with diagonal lines forming a grid, each square filled with a snapshot of the movie in rich, warm tones.
- The film, with the exception of one shot, is composed of precisely two camera angles: a diagonal shot from the dashboard towards the passenger seat, and another, similar shot towards the driver seat.
- Pencil-thin diagonal blues and greens angle across the surface like tracer-bullet tracks streaking across a movie screen.
- Score the squid by holding the knife at an angle and making diagonal cuts, taking care not to cut right through.
- a skirt cut on the diagonaluna falda cortada al bies or al sesgoExample sentences
- Let stand ten minutes, then slice very thin and on the diagonal.
- Take cuttings from last seasons growth, cut just below the bud and trim the top on the diagonal.
- The paintings are thick with diagonals; light is pure color, color is pure stroke.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.