Translation of dialling code in Spanish:
- (British English)prefijo (masculine) or (Latin America tb)
código (masculine) de acceso (telefónico)Example sentences
- A reference to the telephone dialling code from Ireland to Britain, 0044 had the working title Mind the Gap, a phrase which has stronger resonance with Cotter's exhibits.
- Please note that all readers who submit information to the Nationalist should take care to include the correct dialling code with their telephone number.
- In future, customers will be required to dial the full 10-digit number inclusive of the area dialling code.
Definition of dialling code in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.