Translation of dialling code in Spanish:
- (British English)prefijo (masculine) or (in Latin America also)código (masculine) de acceso (telefónico)Example sentences
- A reference to the telephone dialling code from Ireland to Britain, 0044 had the working title Mind the Gap, a phrase which has stronger resonance with Cotter's exhibits.
- Please note that all readers who submit information to the Nationalist should take care to include the correct dialling code with their telephone number.
- In future, customers will be required to dial the full 10-digit number inclusive of the area dialling code.
Definition of dialling code in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than