Translation of dialogue in Spanish:
- 1 countable or uncountable (conversation) (Literat)Example sentences
- There isn't much spoken out loud in the film, even though we retained nearly all the dialogue from the book.
- He read all the books and I do mean all and could recite large passages of film dialogue by heart.
- A series of ads for Borden dairy products featured dialogues between Elsie the cow and her blustering husband Elmer.
- 2 2.1 uncountable (communication) the president called for a resumption of dialogue2.2 countable (discussion)el presidente pidió la reanudación del diálogoExample sentences
- The overall effect of the changes described above has been to allow firms to re-enter a direct dialogue with each of their customers.
- Without direct dialogue with students on this question, it is difficult to say.
- We're not just wanting a dialogue with the government-we need the government to move towards us.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than