- 1 c and u (conversation) [Literat] diálogo (masculine)More example sentences
- There isn't much spoken out loud in the film, even though we retained nearly all the dialogue from the book.
- He read all the books and I do mean all and could recite large passages of film dialogue by heart.
- A series of ads for Borden dairy products featured dialogues between Elsie the cow and her blustering husband Elmer.
- 2 2.1 uncountable/no numerable (communication) diálogo (masculine) the president called for a resumption of dialogue el presidente pidió la reanudación del diálogo 2.2 countable/numerable (discussion) debate (masculine)More example sentences
- The overall effect of the changes described above has been to allow firms to re-enter a direct dialogue with each of their customers.
- Without direct dialogue with students on this question, it is difficult to say.
- We're not just wanting a dialogue with the government-we need the government to move towards us.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.