Translation of dialogue in Spanish:
- 1 countable or uncountable (conversation) (Literat)Example sentences
- There isn't much spoken out loud in the film, even though we retained nearly all the dialogue from the book.
- He read all the books and I do mean all and could recite large passages of film dialogue by heart.
- A series of ads for Borden dairy products featured dialogues between Elsie the cow and her blustering husband Elmer.
- 2 2.1 uncountable (communication) the president called for a resumption of dialogueel presidente pidió la reanudación del diálogoExample sentences2.2 countable (discussion)
- The overall effect of the changes described above has been to allow firms to re-enter a direct dialogue with each of their customers.
- Without direct dialogue with students on this question, it is difficult to say.
- We're not just wanting a dialogue with the government-we need the government to move towards us.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.