- 1 c u (conversation) [Lit] diálogo (m)More example sentences
- There isn't much spoken out loud in the film, even though we retained nearly all the dialogue from the book.
- He read all the books and I do mean all and could recite large passages of film dialogue by heart.
- A series of ads for Borden dairy products featured dialogues between Elsie the cow and her blustering husband Elmer.
- 2 2.1 u (communication) diálogo (m) the president called for a resumption of dialogue el presidente pidió la reanudación del diálogo 2.2 c (discussion) debate (m)More example sentences
- The overall effect of the changes described above has been to allow firms to re-enter a direct dialogue with each of their customers.
- Without direct dialogue with students on this question, it is difficult to say.
- We're not just wanting a dialogue with the government-we need the government to move towards us.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.