- 1 c u (conversation) [Lit] diálogo (m)More example sentences
- There isn't much spoken out loud in the film, even though we retained nearly all the dialogue from the book.
- He read all the books and I do mean all and could recite large passages of film dialogue by heart.
- A series of ads for Borden dairy products featured dialogues between Elsie the cow and her blustering husband Elmer.
- 2 2.1 u (communication) diálogo (m) the president called for a resumption of dialogue el presidente pidió la reanudación del diálogo 2.2 c (discussion) debate (m)More example sentences
- The overall effect of the changes described above has been to allow firms to re-enter a direct dialogue with each of their customers.
- Without direct dialogue with students on this question, it is difficult to say.
- We're not just wanting a dialogue with the government-we need the government to move towards us.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.