- 1.1 (snake) serpiente (feminine) de cascabelMore example sentences1.2 (turtle) tortuga (feminine) ([ comestible ])
More example sentences
- At 35 deg C, not atypical of a sunny, summer day in the southwestern U.S. deserts, the western diamondback rattlesnake, Crotalus atrox, shakes its rattle at frequencies up to 90 Hz.
- It's a showdown between two of the world's most dangerous desert hunters: a red-tailed hawk and a diamondback rattlesnake.
- I was asked to pick up a western diamondback rattlesnake bare-handed.
- The periwinkle in turn is preyed upon by blue crabs and diamondback terrapins.
- Volunteers found 21 diamondback terrapins in abandoned crab traps pulled from the edge of the bay.
- This suggests that all could provide food for diamondback terrapins.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.