- 1.1 (snake) serpiente (feminine) de cascabelMore example sentences1.2 (turtle) tortuga (feminine) ([ comestible ])
More example sentences
- At 35 deg C, not atypical of a sunny, summer day in the southwestern U.S. deserts, the western diamondback rattlesnake, Crotalus atrox, shakes its rattle at frequencies up to 90 Hz.
- It's a showdown between two of the world's most dangerous desert hunters: a red-tailed hawk and a diamondback rattlesnake.
- I was asked to pick up a western diamondback rattlesnake bare-handed.
- The periwinkle in turn is preyed upon by blue crabs and diamondback terrapins.
- Volunteers found 21 diamondback terrapins in abandoned crab traps pulled from the edge of the bay.
- This suggests that all could provide food for diamondback terrapins.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.