Translation of diaper in Spanish:
- (US)Example sentences
- In the West, however, babies wear nappies or diapers until they learn to use a pot.
- After their second child was born in 1987, she would work days as a medical clerk for the Army and come home at night to two babies in diapers - and often no husband.
- The proposed welfare cuts, according to Vivian Hain, ‘will take the shirts off our backs and the diapers off our babies.’
ponerle un pañal a
empañalar (Mexico)Example sentences
- Washing, drying, and salting the chicken felt strangely like bathing and diapering a baby - a very cold, lethargic baby with loose, pinkly skin and floppy limbs.
- We would think a family who used disposable plates and bowls for every meal was wasteful, but we don't think twice about diapering our babies in the same fashion.
- Is it really going to be the manly thing to be standing on the subway reading about how to diaper your baby?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.