Translation of diction in Spanish:
- 1 (clarity of speech) dicción (feminine) she has very good/poor diction tiene muy buena/mala dicciónExample sentences
- Worshippers are encouraged to be careful about diction, stay in tune, sing exact note values, and avoid forcing the sound.
- Of course, applied voice teachers around the world have used the IPA for decades to teach singing diction.
- My already considerable admiration for Ms Olibert would have grown had she written on the problems associated with improper enunciation and diction.
- 2 [Literat] lenguaje (masculine)Example sentences
- But Pinsky's more fully developed critique is of an emerging poetic diction susceptible to a too easy appropriation.
- Instead of poetic diction, we have expository prose.
- Its flowery and elevated diction, however, deny the characters speech that approximates dialogue between real people.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.