- 1 (clarity of speech) dicción (feminine) she has very good/poor diction tiene muy buena/mala dicciónMore example sentences
- Worshippers are encouraged to be careful about diction, stay in tune, sing exact note values, and avoid forcing the sound.
- Of course, applied voice teachers around the world have used the IPA for decades to teach singing diction.
- My already considerable admiration for Ms Olibert would have grown had she written on the problems associated with improper enunciation and diction.
- 2 [Literature/Literatura] lenguaje (masculine)More example sentences
- But Pinsky's more fully developed critique is of an emerging poetic diction susceptible to a too easy appropriation.
- Instead of poetic diction, we have expository prose.
- Its flowery and elevated diction, however, deny the characters speech that approximates dialogue between real people.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.