Translation of diesel in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable (vehicle)coche (masculine) ( or camión (masculine) etc) dieselExample sentences1.2 uncountable (fuel)
- With the amount of misinformation out there on diesel and turbo charging diesels we feel obliged to inform you of the facts.
- In the engine chamber of diesels, the pistons are rigged to create a high amount of pressure.
- The greater the compression of a diesel engine, the greater its power.
- Today, most forms of transportation depend on the combustion of a hydrocarbon fuel such as gasoline, kerosene, or diesel oil to produce the energy that drives pistons and moves the vehicles on which modern society depends.
- We don't need to have gasoline as a fuel, or diesel oil as a fuel.
- Kerosene and diesel oil contribute the most to petroleum subsidy.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.