- 1.1 c (vehicle) coche (m)( or camión (m) etc) diesel, diesel (m), gasolero (m) (RPl)More example sentences1.2 u (fuel) diesel (m), gasóleo (m), gas-oil (m), ACPM (m) (Col)
More example sentences
- With the amount of misinformation out there on diesel and turbo charging diesels we feel obliged to inform you of the facts.
- In the engine chamber of diesels, the pistons are rigged to create a high amount of pressure.
- The greater the compression of a diesel engine, the greater its power.
- Today, most forms of transportation depend on the combustion of a hydrocarbon fuel such as gasoline, kerosene, or diesel oil to produce the energy that drives pistons and moves the vehicles on which modern society depends.
- We don't need to have gasoline as a fuel, or diesel oil as a fuel.
- Kerosene and diesel oil contribute the most to petroleum subsidy.