Translation of diesel in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable/numerable (vehicle) coche (masculine)( or camión (masculine) etc) diesel, diesel (masculine), gasolero (masculine) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata)Example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (fuel) diesel (masculine), gasóleo (masculine), gas-oil (masculine), ACPM (masculine) (Colombia)
- With the amount of misinformation out there on diesel and turbo charging diesels we feel obliged to inform you of the facts.
- In the engine chamber of diesels, the pistons are rigged to create a high amount of pressure.
- The greater the compression of a diesel engine, the greater its power.
- Today, most forms of transportation depend on the combustion of a hydrocarbon fuel such as gasoline, kerosene, or diesel oil to produce the energy that drives pistons and moves the vehicles on which modern society depends.
- We don't need to have gasoline as a fuel, or diesel oil as a fuel.
- Kerosene and diesel oil contribute the most to petroleum subsidy.
- (before noun/delante del nombre) diesel (invariable adjective/adjetivo invariable)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.