Translation of diesel in Spanish:
- 1 countable (vehicle)coche (masculine) ( or camión (masculine) etc) dieselExample sentences
- With the amount of misinformation out there on diesel and turbo charging diesels we feel obliged to inform you of the facts.
- In the engine chamber of diesels, the pistons are rigged to create a high amount of pressure.
- The greater the compression of a diesel engine, the greater its power.
- 2 uncountable (fuel)Example sentences
- Today, most forms of transportation depend on the combustion of a hydrocarbon fuel such as gasoline, kerosene, or diesel oil to produce the energy that drives pistons and moves the vehicles on which modern society depends.
- We don't need to have gasoline as a fuel, or diesel oil as a fuel.
- Kerosene and diesel oil contribute the most to petroleum subsidy.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.