Translation of differential in Spanish:
- 1 [Finance] [rate/tariff/rent] diferencialExample sentences
- This seems realistic as we have no evidence to suggest that management of risk factors may have differential benefit according to ethnic origin.
- This emphasizes isoform-specific functions in relation to tissue water permeation or growth as well as differential responses to varying extents of the same abiotic stressor.
- These differential effects did not depend on the child's age or parents' level of education.
- 2 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] [equation/operator] diferencialExample sentences
- At Zurich, in addition to his work on set theory he also worked on differential geometry, number theory, probability theory and the foundations of mathematics.
- This ‘index theorem’ had antecedents in algebraic geometry and led to important new links between differential geometry, topology and analysis.
- His second area of work was on differential geometry in particular the theory of quadratic differential quantics.
- 1 (especially British English/especialmente inglés británico) [Business/Comercio] diferencial (masculine) price/wage differentials diferenciales de precios/salarios
- 2differential (gear) [Cars/Automovilismo] diferencial (masculine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a