Translation of differential in Spanish:
- 1 (Finance)(rate/tariff/rent)Example sentences
- This seems realistic as we have no evidence to suggest that management of risk factors may have differential benefit according to ethnic origin.
- This emphasizes isoform-specific functions in relation to tissue water permeation or growth as well as differential responses to varying extents of the same abiotic stressor.
- These differential effects did not depend on the child's age or parents' level of education.
- 2 (Mathematics)(equation/operator)Example sentences
- At Zurich, in addition to his work on set theory he also worked on differential geometry, number theory, probability theory and the foundations of mathematics.
- This ‘index theorem’ had antecedents in algebraic geometry and led to important new links between differential geometry, topology and analysis.
- His second area of work was on differential geometry in particular the theory of quadratic differential quantics.
- 1(especially British English) (Business)price/wage differentialsdiferenciales de precios/salariosExample sentences
- Certainly, the differential between the amount of American workers and Chinese workers will shrink.
- The result included some desirable elements, such as the differential between urban and non-urban taxes and diesel fuel, but was fatally flawed by the commitment that the price of fuel would not increase.
- A majority of American states either mandate or permit manual recounting when the differential between the machine vote totals for opposing candidates is within a certain margin.
- These include the recognition of regional wage differentials.
- Factors of production do not move easily across national boundaries in response to wage price differentials.
- And it is also true that wage differentials between the public and private sector pay have increased.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than