Translation of differential in Spanish:
- 1 [Finance] [rate/tariff/rent] diferencialExample sentences
- This seems realistic as we have no evidence to suggest that management of risk factors may have differential benefit according to ethnic origin.
- This emphasizes isoform-specific functions in relation to tissue water permeation or growth as well as differential responses to varying extents of the same abiotic stressor.
- These differential effects did not depend on the child's age or parents' level of education.
- 2 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] [equation/operator] diferencialExample sentences
- At Zurich, in addition to his work on set theory he also worked on differential geometry, number theory, probability theory and the foundations of mathematics.
- This ‘index theorem’ had antecedents in algebraic geometry and led to important new links between differential geometry, topology and analysis.
- His second area of work was on differential geometry in particular the theory of quadratic differential quantics.
- 1 (especially British English/especialmente inglés británico) [Business/Comercio] diferencial (masculine) price/wage differentials diferenciales de precios/salarios
- 2differential (gear) [Cars/Automovilismo] diferencial (masculine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.