- 1 (recognize distinction) distinguir* I don't differentiate between them yo no distingo entre ellos
- 2 [Biology/Biología] [cells/tissue] experimentar un proceso de diferenciación, diferenciarseMore example sentences
- Proecdysial growth of the limb bud consists of rapid growth of the muscle cells that were differentiated during the basal growth period.
- By developing suitable tests with embryonic stem cells as they differentiate to germ cells we can investigate the action of these chemicals in the laboratory.
- Recent reports suggest that adult stem cells can differentiate into developmentally unrelated cell types.
- 1 (distinguish) [formal] diferenciar, distinguir* to differentiate sth
fromsth diferenciar or distinguir* algo dealgoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- This is the first challenge in the process of managing spam: how to get a computer to analyze these strings to recognize and differentiate the welcome from the unwelcome emails.
- It is not yet possible for patients to recognise faces, but they can at least differentiate large objects that are moving in their environment.
- We will also attempt to determine the line that differentiates the normal from the abnormal, and how to deal with each of these cases as a result of this demarcation.
- We experienced some difficulty identifying whale species during the count, especially differentiating between bowhead and gray whales.
- However, neither system accurately identifies vehicles needed for wartime missions or differentiates between wartime- and peacetime-use vehicles.
- While most of us can easily identify a cactus, it may be harder to differentiate between an agave and an aloe.
- 2 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] [function/expression] diferenciarMore example sentences
- In his reply Leibniz gave some details of the principles of his differential calculus including the rule for differentiating a function of a function.
- We will also think about how functions are built from component parts, and how we differentiate a function by considering these parts individually and how they are combined.
- When trying to differentiate a complicated function, the method is to decompose it into simpler components, and work with these separately.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexico, today is Conmemoración de la Proclamación de la Independencia. Throughout the country, at 11 o'clock at night, there is a communal shout, El Grito, in memory of Padre Hidalgo's cry of independence from the Spanish in the town of Dolores.