Translation of diffusion in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Physics/Física] difusión (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (of knowledge, news) difusión (feminine)
- Examples include the distribution of counterions on DNA, micelles, polymer diffusion, and liquid mixtures.
- Respiratory function tests generally show a persistent slight-to-moderate hypoxemia and a reduction of carbon monoxide diffusion.
- The difference could be attributed to errors on cell counts, natural variability, gas diffusion through tissue of intact pears, and other factors.
- Through these, new subject matter and models were widely disseminated, with diffusion into book illumination and sculpture.
- But diffusion of ideas does not mean they are implemented; it only means they are talked about.
- Some skeptics have dismissed this diffusion of democratic ideas as ‘Westernization’ pure and simple.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.