- 1.1 [Physiol] digerible easily digestible fácil de digerirMore example sentences1.2 (comprehensible) [facts/information] fácil de asimilar or [familiar/colloquial] digerir
More example sentences
- In the meantime he's got about five blankets on him and we're trying him on easily digestible food to build up his strength.
- It acts as ‘crude fibre’ or ‘roughage’, an inert, bulky medium which helps to carry digestible food through the system.
- Such declines are consistent with those observed in other ducks when they feed on highly digestible foods.
- Week after week, content sites unveil redesigned products, boasting new and improved user interfaces, easy navigation and digestible information.
- Cartoons, colour pictures and easily digestible facts make this a fun read.
- In reality, they rarely delve deeper than a brief glance past easily digestible issues that affect cinema's primary consumer; the First World's middle class.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.