- 1.1 [Physiol] digerible easily digestible fácil de digerirMore example sentences1.2 (comprehensible) [facts/information] fácil de asimilar or [familiar/colloquial] digerir
More example sentences
- In the meantime he's got about five blankets on him and we're trying him on easily digestible food to build up his strength.
- It acts as ‘crude fibre’ or ‘roughage’, an inert, bulky medium which helps to carry digestible food through the system.
- Such declines are consistent with those observed in other ducks when they feed on highly digestible foods.
- Week after week, content sites unveil redesigned products, boasting new and improved user interfaces, easy navigation and digestible information.
- Cartoons, colour pictures and easily digestible facts make this a fun read.
- In reality, they rarely delve deeper than a brief glance past easily digestible issues that affect cinema's primary consumer; the First World's middle class.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.