- 1.1 [Physiology/Fisiología] digerible easily digestible fácil de digerirMore example sentences1.2 (comprehensible) [facts/information] fácil de asimilar or [colloquial/familiar] digerir
More example sentences
- In the meantime he's got about five blankets on him and we're trying him on easily digestible food to build up his strength.
- It acts as ‘crude fibre’ or ‘roughage’, an inert, bulky medium which helps to carry digestible food through the system.
- Such declines are consistent with those observed in other ducks when they feed on highly digestible foods.
- Week after week, content sites unveil redesigned products, boasting new and improved user interfaces, easy navigation and digestible information.
- Cartoons, colour pictures and easily digestible facts make this a fun read.
- In reality, they rarely delve deeper than a brief glance past easily digestible issues that affect cinema's primary consumer; the First World's middle class.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.