- 1.1 [Physiol] digerible easily digestible fácil de digerirMore example sentences1.2 (comprehensible) [facts/information] fácil de asimilar or [familiar/colloquial] digerir
More example sentences
- In the meantime he's got about five blankets on him and we're trying him on easily digestible food to build up his strength.
- It acts as ‘crude fibre’ or ‘roughage’, an inert, bulky medium which helps to carry digestible food through the system.
- Such declines are consistent with those observed in other ducks when they feed on highly digestible foods.
- Week after week, content sites unveil redesigned products, boasting new and improved user interfaces, easy navigation and digestible information.
- Cartoons, colour pictures and easily digestible facts make this a fun read.
- In reality, they rarely delve deeper than a brief glance past easily digestible issues that affect cinema's primary consumer; the First World's middle class.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.