Translation of digestible in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Physiology/Fisiología] digerible easily digestible fácil de digerirExample sentences1.2 (comprehensible) [facts/information] fácil de asimilar or [colloquial/familiar] digerir
- In the meantime he's got about five blankets on him and we're trying him on easily digestible food to build up his strength.
- It acts as ‘crude fibre’ or ‘roughage’, an inert, bulky medium which helps to carry digestible food through the system.
- Such declines are consistent with those observed in other ducks when they feed on highly digestible foods.
- Week after week, content sites unveil redesigned products, boasting new and improved user interfaces, easy navigation and digestible information.
- Cartoons, colour pictures and easily digestible facts make this a fun read.
- In reality, they rarely delve deeper than a brief glance past easily digestible issues that affect cinema's primary consumer; the First World's middle class.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
El Cid (from Arabic "sid" or "master") was the name given to Rodrigo Díaz de Vivar (born Vivar, near Burgos, c1043). He is Spain's warrior hero, being brave and warlike but also loyal and fair. He grew up in the court of Fernando I of Castile and later fought against the Moors, earning the title, Campeador. He married Jimena, granddaughter of Alfonso VI, "the Wise." In 1089, after a disagreement with the king, he and his loyal retainers went into exile, recapturing Valencia from the Moors. He died in 1099 and his deeds are the subject of many oral accounts, the most complete being El Cantar del Mío Cid. His sword, La Tizona, is in a museum in Burgos.