Translation of digital in Spanish:
- 1(Computing, Electronics) (display/watch/recording)Example sentences
- The digital signal is converted back to an analog one when it reaches its destination.
- The receiving modem translates the analog signals back to digital form.
- Boxes are required to translate the digital binary code back to analog signals for viewing.
- On top of this, this whole situation elevates the issue of computer security and thus Internet technology and the digital world.
- With technologies merging and the digital revolution moving in, a closer look at movie-making seems timely.
- Readers have remarked before how some digital technology mavens merely acquire, and never seem to listen to what they hoard.
- Is it coincidence that our generation is infatuated with digital watches and clocks?
- I sink down in my seat, and watch the digital clock on the dashboard count away.
- They were betting on the temperature displayed on a digital clock across Liberty Street.
- 2 (relating to fingers) [formal]Example sentences
- The saphenous sometimes provides the medial dorsal digital nerve to the great toe.
- Fifteen percent of colorectal cancers can be detected by digital rectal examination.
- Biopsy rates reflect the intensity of screening with digital rectal examinations as well as prostate specific antigen.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.