vt (-fies, -fying, -fied)
- 1.1 (grace) dignificar*More example sentences1.2 (make respectable) darle* categoría a I would not dignify that question with an answer esa pregunta no es digna de respuesta
More example sentences
- But what could be better than a biblical ingredient for enhancing and dignifying the material?
- The outcome is a series of eye-catching shelters that enhance and dignify bus travel and make a strong statement in the urban environment.
- What's causing you to dignify it by acting as if it's a worthy endeavor rather than yet another unnecessary cash-in attempt?
- Doctrine aside, it seemed strange to me that he would choose the word ‘closet’ to dignify Mary; or, to put it the other way around, that something as mundane as a closet could be sanctified.
- Malnutrition was epidemic and medical care, if it can be dignified as such, was virtually useless in those rare instances when it was available.
- We are granted a glimpse of another world, a world that we share with the animals, who are dignified as antagonists, worshipped as totems and pursued as quarry.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Catalán is the language of Catalonia. Like Castilian, Catalan is a Romance language. Variants of it include mallorquín of the Balearic Islands and valenciano spoken in the autonomous region of Valencia.